Re: Display values for RDFa object URLs

Hi Mark,

I swear I did not do it on purpose! But I just made a page where I've put:

[[[
package is also <a
href="http://dev.w3.org/2004/PythonLib-IH/pyRdfa/">available for
download</a>.
]]]

Yes, this is not RDFa but, had I wanted, I could have said something like

[[[
<a rel="namesp:code"
href="http://dev.w3.org/2004/PythonLib-IH/pyRdfa/">available for
download</a>
]]]

The text of the link is, sort of, o.k. for the flow of the HTML text,
but I do not think it is o.k. for the label of
http://dev.w3.org/2004/PythonLib-IH/pyRdfa/. However, if I take your
approach, _I do not have a choice_, that _will_ be the rdfs:label. And
that is what I do not like: I've lost control.

By the way, one of the differences in our perceptions may come from your
remark:

[[[
we try to provide an *interpretation* of the mark-up in triple form,
]]]

which is not the way I look at it. We do not try to interpret the
mark-up; we give tools to the user to add 'metadata' (yey, I used the
m-word:-) to his/her own text in a specific mark-up.

I guess we can safely agree that we disagree on that:-) and let the
group vote on this...

Ivan