RE: My no-longer pseudo code, the way I understand it:-)

Great! Thanks a lot for this information.

We'll  certainly gather your feedback (and hopefully the feedback
of other implementors) and publish it as a 'Implementor's Report'
- don't know the correct W3Cish term ... but something like this :)

Cheers,
	Michael

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/