Re: HREF attribute in elements other than A and LINK

Mark,

with all due respect: I have the impression that this is a different
(albeit interesting!) discussion. The issue at hand for me is how to
achieve acceptance of RDFa in the current HTML 'climate', with the
current view of HTML. I do not think we can have any influence on the
'mental model' on HTML at the moment, if I look at the discussions
around HTML4 and HTML5. And *that* is what we are up against at the
moment in terms of acceptance. And hence my general approach: try to get
something that is most easily swallowable, so to say. Unless it is
*absolutely necessary* for our goals in RDFa, I would avoid unnecessary
discussions, and both questions asked by Ben (usage of href everywhere,
and the usage of meta/link in the body) would lead to those.

Ivan