Re: XHTML Schemas

Mark Birbeck wrote:

> We've been very excited to see the work you are doing with XHTML
> schemas, and in particular the provision of an online validation
> service.

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. However, the validator is actually an
easy-to-use wrapper for some .NET Framework classes that provide
schema validation, with some additional checks for constraints that
can't be expressed in XML schemas or DTDs, e.g.

> You may not be aware, but a number of the newer features in XHTML
> 2--such as RDFa and XForms--will be made available as XHTML
> Modularisation conformant schema modules, usable with XHTML 1.x
> languages. This work is still in progress, but we thought it worth
> establishing contact with you, since it seemed a good idea to remain
> in sync with your efforts.

If you have any schema implementations available (even preliminary
ones), I would be happy to include them in my validation service.

--
<http://schneegans.de/sv/> - XML Schema Validator                    |
<http://schneegans.de/xp/> - XHTML Proxy                             |