Re: secondary resources

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) wrote:
>
>>>    Reading the RDF/XML representation returned, we learn that
>>> http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who#norman-walsh
>>>    is a Male Person:
>>>
>>> [[
>>> <rdf:Description
>>> rdf:about="http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who#norman-walsh">
>>>        <rdf:type
>> rdf:resource="http://nwalsh.com/rdf/contacts#Contact"/>
>>>        <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://nwalsh.com/rdf/genealogy#Male"/>
>>>        <rdf:type rdf:resource="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person"/>
>>> ]]
>>
>> Okay.  I only received text/html (XHTML 1.0 Transitional) from
>> http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who when I just tried it, but I'm
>> assuming it also sends RDF/XML if it gets the right Accept headers.
>
> I cheated, I asked for http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who.rdf, I'll see
> if I can get Jena to get that file with the URL
> http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who
> and report back.

Hmmmm, I used the TamperData extension to firefox ... in an attempt to
force the accept header to be appliction/rdf+xml.

While I am not sure I did it correctly, if I did, the server does not
serve the .rdf file at that URL, but only in response to
http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who.rdf
for which it provides a 302 redirect to
http://norman.walsh.name/knows/pim.rdf
which has the above content.

 From the point of view that DavidB is expressing, the server is saying
two different things about
http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who#norman-walsh
but I haven't got it to say them both in response to a GET request on
http://norman.walsh.name/knows/who

Jeremy