Re: Discrepancies between RDFa implementations [Was: Re: follow your nose, HTML widgets, GRDDL spec#issue-tx-elt, TAG issue xmlFunctions-34 [was: [RDFa] Use Case...]]

Thanks Mark,

this explains the issue around 'role'. One question, though. Based on
your description, the script should generate

<#me> xh:role foaf:Person.

right? Does it mean that there will be a fixed namespace for the 'role'
attribute, defined by the RDFa group?

Ivan