Re: still busy

Thanks Elias.

On 22/08/06, Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us> wrote:
> Besides everything on my email [1] we could go over a couple of things.
> For example, the fact that rel="has multiple relationships" bit me the
> other day.
>
> """The processor rule is simple: each of these attributes generates
> exactly one triple."""
>
> I'm not sure whether it's needed to say that each of those attributes
> may have multiple values. :)

Good point :)

> Another is the lack of text defining datatype="plaintext" and the
> overuse of rdfs:XMLLiteral.

By overuse, do you mean like 'overloading'?

> One last one for now is that I was pointed by Eric van der Vlist that
> the XHTML 2.0 spec [2] says that if datatype is not defined the default
> value is xsd:string.

Do you think it should be 'undefined'? Or some other value? Probably
the key is whether RDF itself has a default value.

> If you think these warrant a call, I'll be glad to join in.

We could certainly deal with these on the list, but I don't mind
having a call, either. Is anyone else around though? Steven...Ralph?

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net