RE: Tuesday, 18 October - Telecon

Ben,

I will have to give my apologies. I have, however, made some progress on
stuff, and I will have the CURIE note available in the next couple of days,
as well as the primer we discussed. But unfortunately something has come up
which will prevent me being on the call today. (I may be able to be on IRC
for some of it.)

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.