Re: Start of a GRDDL Test Suite

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 12:01 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
> Hi DanC, RDF/XHTML TF,
>
> I've started a (smallish for now) test suite for GRDDL implementations;

Cool...

hmm... dev.w3.org vs www.w3.org ... the saga continues...

> DanC, you mentioned using cwm to do this: would this imply using
> delta.py as distributed in the cwm tarball?

Either that or canonicalize the graphs with cant.py and use
text diff. But delta.py should be more useful for tracking
down problems. There are other graph comparison tools out there;
some of them might be more mature than delta.py, though delta.py
is getting pretty mature itself. I wonder if redland
(used in glean.py) has one.

>  If so, I'm not sure whether
> this should be done by importing the said python code, or by using it as
> a command line tool;

I suggest asking in public-cwm-talk.

>  if the latter, it looks like delta.py doesn't
> return a different code depending on whether there was any diff or not,
> making it a bit more painful to use in this context. Any suggestions?

Ew. I filed a bug.
delta.py return codes Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 2 February)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cwm-bugs/2005Feb/0000.html

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E