Re: Start of a GRDDL Test Suite

Le mercredi 02 février 2005 à 12:01 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a
écrit :
> "run", which is supposed to be the interesting part, only outputs the
> results of GRDDLing the various input files; it should instead compare
> the said output with the referenced output documents given in the tests
> list.
>
> DanC, you mentioned using cwm to do this: would this imply using
> delta.py as distributed in the cwm tarball?

I've made some progress; now --run prints the diff that it gets as
output from delta.py ; it should be straightforward to transform that
into a fail/pass analysis. I'm still wondering if there is a better way
to use delta.py than as a separate command line tool.

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org