RE: [off]RE: [HTML] next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early September

Hi Ben,

[I'm CCing the HTML WG so that they stay in the loop, but note that when
replying, the 'RDF-in-XHTML TF' list is public.]

I don't know if you saw Masayasu's email earlier, but he is suggesting that
we do the call in such a way that as many people as possible from the HTML
WG can attend. As he said in his post, the whole meta discussion is going to
be one of the main topics for us at the FtF next week.

If there is agreement on that, then it means we would need to do Monday or
Tuesday, since that is the HTML part of the week.

Mark Birbeck
CEO
x-port.net Ltd.

e: Mark.Birbeck@x-port.net