Re: [off]RE: [HTML] next telecon for RDF-in-XHTML in early September

Okay, so far, the one time that seems possible is Friday, September
10th, at 1800UTC.

Ralph and Dan: according to what you sent me, that should be workable.
Mark: is that workable for you? I know, it's a Friday :(

Let me know ASAP and I can always try another time.

-Ben