Re: Scenario: Trackbacks

On Monday 09 June 2003 19:59, Phil Ringnalda wrote:
> http://philringnalda.com/blog/2002/08/trackback_and_validation_summary.ph
>p a better intro to TrackBack and validation, since my blood pressure was
> down, it's also the genesis of how my site is "valid" with embedded RDF:
> I cloak.

Thanks Phil, I hadn't noticed that URL before, and my hopes are now dashed
that some cool solution had appeared that made the RDF validate  -- instead
of the validator being content negotiated to. <smile/>

Given that I seemed to have assessed your requirements correctly te
[Trackback] annotations on the requirements stand [1], I hope to gather
more scenarios/comments from other members of the task force, and also to
hear back from some HTML folks about possible plans (both short term, and
potential long term) for addressing some of the requirements.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-in-xml.html