Re: Does XSD/RNG Based RDF in XHTML need a new FPI?

On Tuesday 01 July 2003 02:01, Masayasu Ishikawa wrote:
> > Do you expect there should be a new FPI? I noted
> > that [2] provides "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG
> > 1.1//EN". But that is a case of [3] and we aren't doing XHTML DTD-based
> > modularization...?
>
> Unless there is a normative schema for RDF/XML, we are not going to
> define a new XHTML host language document type.

But what of your (1) XHTML foreign lax schema, or (2) a XHTML+RDF RNG? If I
write a profile spec that builds on top of the concept of a lax XHTML
document with embedded RDF -- and also specify how to extract the RDF --
what would I have to do to [1] with respect to FPIs, the media type served,
or anything else? Or is [1] find just as it is?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2003/06/xhtml-rdf/test-cc.html