errata handling

Okay, here's my plan:

1.  I've moved the errata document to errata.html in the group's CVS
tree.  So all the editors can now update it.  That access isn't likely
to go away.  (It's available on the Web at
http://www.w3.org/2013/sparql-errata since that's what the RECs point to)

2.  Everyone who wants to be involved in errata handling should
subscribe to public-rdf-dawg-comments.     Probably you already are.
I've noted this on the WG homepage.

3.  When a comment comes in, people should talk about it on that list
until consensus is reached, then document that consensus in
errata.html.  Ivan Herman (as Semantic Web Activity Lead) is responsible
for making sure that happens, but editors are encouraged to go ahead and
handle it themselves if it's clear what to do.

Sound okay?

BTW, I updated the group's home page, trying to make it something a
little more suitable for eternity.

      -- Sandro