Re: Remaining three PRs published

On 01/29/2013 02:54 PM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/News/2013#entry-9700

The main thing I should have said is: GET YOUR AC REP TO VOTE NOW PLEASE.

Their form is linked from each PR.   It's:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/sparql11_pr2/

> Also, the WG was extended until April 1.   That should be properly
> announced shortly.

That's been announced now.   It's actually 30 March.

But now I have a great idea: on April 1 I'll announce that SPARQL has
been given a 5 year extension to work on SPARQL 1.2 and also SPARQL 2.0
which instead of looking like SQL will look like JSON (mongodb style).

           -- Sandro