Re: book-keeping & suggesting some PROPOSALs to approve per email

On Dec 19, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:

> I agree - from last time, having a set of test that is clearly and
> simply exactly the approved tests is what people look for.
>
> I haven't checked the patch in detail - I did produce a list of linked tests for comparison (see below).
>
> I found (with SPARQL!) the following query and update tests not linked
> to from the manifest list:
>
> basic-update/manifest#insert-05
> entailment/manifest#rif06
> entailment/manifest#rif03
> entailment/manifest#rif05
> entailment/manifest#rif04
> functions/manifest#strafter01
> functions/manifest#strbefore01
> grouping/manifest#group02
> negation/manifest#temporal-proximity-by-exclusion-minus-1
> property-path/manifest#pp26
> property-path/manifest#pp29
> property-path/manifest#pp20
> property-path/manifest#pp04
> property-path/manifest#pp05
> property-path/manifest#pp24
> property-path/manifest#pp22
> property-path/manifest#pp15
> property-path/manifest#pp13
> property-path/manifest#pp27
> syntax-query/manifest#test_52

That matches my patch with these exceptions:

- I removed 3 GSP tests that were still listed in the manifest list but whose definitions had been commented out.

- I didn't touch the entailment tests (yet), but I see rif03, rif04, and rif06 being linked in the manifest and approved (while rif02 and rif05 are NotClassified). I'm not sure where the disconnect is here.

- As I mentioned, the temporal-proximity-by-exclusion-minus-1 test is marked as approved, but commented out of the manifest list. I'm not sure what to do with it.

thanks,
.greg