RE: A question regarding the latest SPARQL 1.1 Proposed Recommendation

To my understanding of [1], fixing a bug in an example is a minor editorial change - which we can still incorporate when moving to Rec, yes? I assume/hope we need no formal group vote on approving such minor change,  do we, Sandro?

(the question similarly applied to the change I requested for Overview in [2])

Best,
Axel

1. http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#transition-reqs
2. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2012OctDec/0209.html