Re: Multipart/mixed usage in GSP test suite.

Hey Andy, see my response inline below.

On Friday, November 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> Chime,
>
> I have having problems with the multipart POST test. I have tried
> creating a multipart form POST with curl and also from a HTML form
> inside chrome. I'm not getting the format of the test. I don't get use
> for multipart/mixed inside a multipart/form-data.
>
> Which tool did you use to create the test example?
The test example is a hand-crafted version of the multipart form data here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.13.4.2

The actual multipart form content that the validator sends to the protocol instance is at the bottom of this email.  It was easier
to use the tool to construct a multi-part form request from the components of the request than from the verbatim request as it is in the test example.

The tool is called poster [1] and it doesn't seem to use multipart/mixed as shown in the HTML 4 documentation.

However, that document says "If multiple files are to be returned as the result of a single form entry, they should be returned as 'multipart/mixed' embedded within the 'multipart/form-data'".

--a6fe4cd636164618814be9f8d3d1a0de

@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
< .. person/1 ..> foaf:familyName "Doe"

--a6fe4cd636164618814be9f8d3d1a0de

@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
< .. person/1 .. > foaf:givenName "Jane"

--a6fe4cd636164618814be9f8d3d1a0de--

[1] http://atlee.ca/software/poster/

--
Chime Ogbuji