Re: Today's SPARQL meeting -- CANCELED

Scratch that.

I'm told that there's not productive work to be done at the moment, so
we're going to cancel today's telecon. Please reply to this message with
any group business that you'd like us to take up via email.

If you're around today and can hang out on the IRC channel, that would
be great in case we can all help Sandro out when he needs it.

Lee