Re: SPARQL WG Agenda for tomorrow

On Monday, October 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Lee Feigenbaum wrote:
> Review what we know about which regimes we're likely to have implementations from
> Consider marking other regimes informative or at-risk

FYI, I have recently finished adding support for RIF-XML and RIF in RDF parsing for FuXi.  All that is missing are tests.

My plan was to add 2 *basic* tests of:

R rif:usedWithProfile P

where

- There is a RIF in RDF graph in the the dataset with graph IRI R
- There is a RIF XML document that is dereferenceable from R

This shouldn't require any changes to the way the manifest format that I'm aware of.

Note, however, that (so far) this is the only projected implementation of this particular regime.
> Graph Store Protocol
> Implementation status & validator status
> What if GSP does not make it past CR?

Are there particular WG criteria that the GSP is at risk of not fulfilling that would cause this to happen?

--
Chime Ogbuji

Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com)