RE: Implement decision on bNodelabel/INSERT DATA operations.

The resolution text is:

"It's an error to use the same blank node label in two different operations in the same request."

This resolution precludes also the use across two INSERTs (without DATA).
Probably it is simplest and least ambiguous to just stick to
that resolution wording, i.e., just replace

s/
The same blank node label can not be used in:
 * two basic graph patterns in a SPARQL Query
 * two WHERE clauses of SPARQL Update operations
 * two INSERT DATA SPARQL Update operations
/
The same blank node label can not be used in:
 * two basic graph patterns in a SPARQL Query
/

Does that work for you?

Best,
Axel

P.S.: note that the case of two WHERE clauses within the same update operation (e..g by nested queries in the WHERE part of an update operation, is *somewhat* covered by the first bullet already, since these are 2 different BGPs in the same
"query part" of an update operation, so I don't think we need to mention this separately, but might want to clarify wording here, not sure it's necessary, though.