Re: agenda reminder for tomorrow...

On 10/01/2012 10:37 PM, Polleres, Axel wrote:
> b) we can reach agreement on the four new suggested test cases in
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/basic-update/
>        :insert-data-same-bnode
>        :insert-data-same-bnode2
>        :insert-where-same-bnode
>        :insert-where-same-bnode2
>   and have confirmation of at least one more implementation

There are syntax errors:
a ";" is missing in these 2 tests after the second "INSERT"

:insert-where-same-bnode
:insert-where-same-bnode2

In addition, the results proposed in the manifest for these 2 tests are not correct because in the result graph there must still be the input data that have been loaded (ut:data <insert-where-same-bnode-pre.ttl>)

Concerning insert-data-same-bnode2.ru I prefer that the scope of  bnode _:b be one insert data  and hence that the generated bnodes be different.
The reason is that if you execute the two insert data using one query or using two queries, the result is the same. Also it is more uniform with insert where.

Olivier