RE: 2 New INSERT DATA test cases (was: Test case proposal in the context of RV-10: insert-data-same-bnode)

Dear Andy,

Just to clarify: this means that you agree that

  INSERT  DATA { GRAPH :g1  { _:b :p :o } };
  INSERT  DATA { GRAPH :g2  { _:b :p :o } }

would behave differently from

  INSERT  { GRAPH :g1  { _:b :p :o } } WHERE {};
  INSERT  { GRAPH :g2  { _:b :p :o } } WHERE {}

yes?

Thanks,
Axel