Re: Agenda SPARQL TC 2012-08-13

On Aug 13, 2012, at 7:46 AM, Polleres, Axel wrote:

> I put the items from  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR_schedule
> in the regular agenda for tomorrow's Telco: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-08-14
> also see below.
> Main item is the protocol validator/tests, since I am not 100% swapped in here,
> I would kindly ask the protocol editors to maybe give a summary per email before the telco,
> or will just ask you in the telco.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on the protocol testing/validator recently. Nothing substantive has changed in the plan, though, which is to implement a validator (similar to the SD validator) that will test for the cases enumerated here:

https://github.com/kasei/sparql11-protocolvalidator

My plan going forward is to get the validator working as best I can for my implementation (RDF::Query/RDF::Endpoint) and for ARQ/Fuseki before soliciting feedback from the WG or wider implementation community. Hopefully getting it working between the two implementations first will mean I've manage to avoid big assumptions on how implementations work, and allow us to test other systems with only minor tweaks.

.greg