Re: Agenda SPARQL TC 2012-08-13

I am "at risk" tomorrow although I am hopeful of arranging to be on the
call.

 >          RDF WG liaison

The RDF-WG is debating adding "^" to Turtle as reverse triple property
syntax.

     :o ^:p :s .

is syntax for the triple:

    :s :p :o .

The SPARQL issue is that it is only present in SPARQL in property path
matching, not where data or templates appear:

   CONSTRUCT
   INSERT DATA and DELETE DATA
   DELETE WHERE
   DELETE ... INSERT ...

It would also relate to the serialization of graph results.

There is an alternative proposal using words "is...of"

     Andy