Re: Agenda for tomorrow and schedule for the coming weeks

On Aug 6, 2012, at 6:18 AM, Polleres, Axel wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Lee and I have discussed a topic-schedule for the coming weeks in order to ideally get to PR/CR publication by beginning of September.
> We propose this as an "overall" Telco-Agenda for the coming weeks:
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/To_PR_schedule
>
> If you want specific points we might have missed to be additionally discussed, or have any other comments on the items there and schedule, please share.

"""
Telco: 21/08/2012 (tentative chair: Lee)
	• Implementations/Test Suite:
		• Finish implementation report of Service Description by making sure Greg is able to test Chime's implementation
"""

This has been done for weeks. I'd be happy to get more implementation reports, but we have two already between my and Chime's implementations.

.greg