RE: pubs tomorrow

> For the announcement, it would be helpful to say something about where
> we are overall, and I'm a little confused about that.  I'm hoping the
> only things we need to do before Proposed Recommendation are (1) publish
> another LC of Query, and (2) organize our test suite and implementation
> reports to show how we have everything covered.
> And, of course, (3) make sure we've addressed every comment.

For what I know, that's correct. How about the following draft snippet for the announcement:
------------

The SPARQL Working Group has released 3 last call working drafts [...]

and would appreciate comments until [...]

The group is further planning to shortly release a 2nd Last Call working draft of the SPARQL 1.1 Query Language,
whereafter we plan to advance all Recommendation track drafts in the next iteration to Proposed Recommendation directly.
To this end, we are currently gathering implementation reports and would appreciate reports from the community of
implementations of any of the SPARQL1.1 specifications.
------------

best,
Axel
On Mon, 2012-04-30 at 16:53 -0400, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I think we're all set for the LCWD's going out tomorrow.  If anyone
> wants to check over them again, please do:
>
>         http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-sparql11-http-rdf-update-20120501
>         http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-sparql11-overview-20120501
>         http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-sparql11-results-csv-tsv-20120501
>
> For the announcement, it would be helpful to say something about where
> we are overall, and I'm a little confused about that.  I'm hoping the
> only things we need to do before Proposed Recommendation are (1) publish
> another LC of Query, and (2) organize our test suite and implementation
> reports to show how we have everything covered.

And, of course, (3) make sure we've addressed every comment.

    -- Sandro