From: Sandro Hawke [sandro@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:53 PM
To: SPARQL Working Group
Subject: pubs tomorrow

I think we're all set for the LCWD's going out tomorrow.  If anyone
wants to check over them again, please do:

        http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-sparql11-http-rdf-update-20120501
        http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-sparql11-overview-20120501
        http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-sparql11-results-csv-tsv-20120501

For the announcement, it would be helpful to say something about where
we are overall, and I'm a little confused about that.  I'm hoping the
only things we need to do before Proposed Recommendation are (1) publish
another LC of Query, and (2) organize our test suite and implementation
reports to show how we have everything covered.

                -- Sandro