RE: ACTION-605 follow-up: property path commenters' reactions

Dear all,

First Lee thanks for collecting the opinions of the commenters.
after reading through the thread, my personal impression of the main reason for disagreement is that the group consensus from last week and the commenters' view
are orthogonal (but both valid) viewpoints of what is a "natural"
semantics for PPs.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres