Re: Comment Response HSt-1 (D-Entailment & xsd:hexBinary & xsd:base64Binary)

Looks OK to me.

I agree with adding the comment on whitespace because it makes the data
more robust across implementations that do and do not support either of
xsd:hexBinary xsd:base64Binary D-entailment.  As potentially significant
sized binary blobs, the impact of supporting them is a bit different to,
say, dates.

 Andy