Re: SPARQL TC 2011-11-15

Sorry, also regrets from my side. I have a conflicting meeting. I
shopuld be able to leave IRC open during that meeting, so I can at
least partially follow. I haven't reviewed the Query spec yet, but
discussed the algebra issue from AM-1 with Andy and Steve.
I have a 7 hour train journey tomorrow, which I'll use to review the
Query spec (leaving out the algebra as there will be some changes in
that section).

Birte

--
Jun. Prof. Dr. Birte Glimm            Tel.:    +49 731 50 24125
Inst. of Artificial Intelligence         Secr:  +49 731 50 24258