Re: draft response JBolleman-1, JBolleman-2

Andy, all,

I have adapted the response draft for Jerven Bolleman (essentially incorporating your arguments), see
 http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:JBolleman-1

Please check especially the following (I wasn't 100% sure what you meant by
> By the way, an "ORDER BY *" is still not a gauaranteed total ordering.
but I guess it was in spirit this:
 --------
First of all, note that a shortcut like "ORDER BY *" as you suggest would not guarantee a predicable total order of results (for instance when blank nodes are returned, since two separate calls are not guaranteed to return the same blank node identifiers).
 --------

I just see Jerven asking about the state of his comment (will answer him offlist that we're at it, but I'd appreciate feedback to get this oune out quickly

thanks a lot,
Axel