Re: test agg-err-02

On 29/09/11 08:51, Olivier Corby wrote:
> On 09/29/2011 09:22 AM, Andy Seaborne wrote:
>> The xsd:double is presumable supposed to catch the case of a string in
>> the data; there aren't any strings in the data.
>>
>> Olivier - was that the intention?
>
> The intention was to cover the blank node _:b2
>
> Olivier

Firstly - apologies - I messed up committing new files and then I had an
appointment elsewhere.

I've make the changes again.

@prefix : <http://example.com/data/#> .

:x :p 1, "2", 3, 4 .
:y :p 1, _:b2, 3, 4 .
:z :p 2.5e0, "not a double" , 3.5, 4 .

This time I put a not-a-double in the data to test that code path.

The checked in changes leave the group with _:b2 alone and add strings
to the other groups so you intention is still covered, I think.

Is that OK?