Re: regrets for tomorrow

Axel,

The WG voted to publish a particular version of the document (the
json-results-lc.html snapshot) so in theory that is the one that should
be published.  But the changes are merely editorial (I promise) and
everything should be noted in the CVS log.

So I don't mind which version is published - I slightly prefer the
latest but this is a little bit non-process.

	Andy

On 08/09/11 05:51, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>
> I am looking into this at the moment, the minor editorial changes on the
json-result format from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011JulSep/0215.html
> already incorporated in
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/json-results/json-results.xml shall