Re: Update protocol and dataset description

The question is what happens within one request when there are two
operations.

In your example, it's really a subset of the graph store (as I
understand it).

In my example, the dataset is unchanging.  No updates from the first
operation are visible to in the second operation (neither changes of a
graphs triples, not the set of named graphs).

It's different from query because of multiple operations in one request.

 Andy