Re: ACTION-492 completed: checked coverage of entailment tests

On 07/08/11 21:26, Axel Polleres wrote:
> I did some (superficial) scan of caverage through the update test cases and added this at:
>    http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/TestSuiteCoverage#Update
>

> Covered:
> 	• INSERT DATA, DELETE DATA, DELETE-INSERT
> 	• DROP
> 	• CLEAR
> Not covered:
> 	• ADD, MOVE, COPY (also missing in the update syntax tests, cf http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2011-04-05)
> 	• LOAD
> 	• CREATE?
> 	• Do we test SILENT wherever it is allowed? (i.e., LOAD, LOAD INTO, CLEAR, DROP, CLEAR/DROP NAMED/ALL/DEFAULT, CREATE, DROP, COPY, MOVE, ADD) in the syntax tests, at least LOAD seems to be missing.
> 		• We don't have means to check errors in the test suite for Update (the test case structure just checks before and after state of the graph store), but we should at least test the syntax).
> 	• Do we negative syntax test cases for bnodes (incl Turtle shortcuts) in INSERT DATA, DELETE DATA? (DELETE is already covered)

I don't understand what you mean by the last point.  BNodes are legal in
INSERT DATA, right?

Bad syntax tests should be in:

(Query)
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-query/

(Update)
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/tests/data-sparql11/syntax-update-1/

(There seem to be negative syntax tests elsewhere - is that a good idea?)