From: Isao KOJIMA <kojima@ni.aist.go.jp>
Date: 2011/6/7
Subject: [DAIS-WG] WS-DAI RDF(S) Querying Public Comments
To: dais-wg@ogf.org

Dear,

We are very happy to announce that our new WS-DAI spec realization
called WS-DAI RDF(S) Querying which is submitted this April,
is now approved for  60 days public comment phase starting from 6th June.

This spec aims to provide SPARQL access within the WS-DAI specification
framework while satisfying as much compatibility with related W3C standards.

If interested, please check the OGF public comments page or go directly to:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=371

ANY comments are GREATLY welcome.  :-).

BTW, we are still working for yet another spec for RDF which supports
ontological access APIs to RDF data resources. If anyone of you has
the interest in this topic, we are also happy for your contribution in
any style.

Regards,
Isao Kojima and Oscar Corcho
DAIS Working Group Co-Chairs