Re: fed review

after all opinions, I will add a new semantics section for the special case
of SERVICE VAR, which I will evaluate as it is, adding a constrain that it
is not possible to know in advance what URIs can be in VAR, before
evaluating it, so there may be all possible values there, and the behavior
is undefined. Then, I will explicitly say that this is optional providing a
set of basic constrains (boundedness condition), and saying that this could
be used to implicitly determine an order of evaluation.

is that ok?

Carlos