Re: fed review

so, if we leave it open, as Andy says, how could we specify that in the
document? in the evaluation semantics of SERVICE VAR, specifying that the
join is done with all possible URIs and add a restriction in there? using
the join relationship? this would allow to have SERVICE VAR in the document,
right?

Carlos