Re: Responses to Comments GK-1, DBeckett-1, and JB-4

On 26/04/11 17:39, Steve Harris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm waiting for confirmation on the following comment responses:
> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:GK-1

Generally fine.  We need to close ISSUE-66 before LC.  Suggest removing
direct reference to the issue.

> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:DBeckett-1

(minor)
Re: II
Maybe link to the explicit order.

Re: III.
"""
The group has not yet decided if BINDINGS will be usable outside of a
federated query.
"""
yes we have and yes it is :-)
A WHERE clause is necessary, this is legal:

SELECT * {} BINDINGS ?var1 ?var2  {
   ( "var1-value1"  "var2-value1" )
   ( "var1-value2"  "var2-value2" )
}

> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/CommentResponse:JB-4

s/defintion/definition/
s/sancions/sanctions/

and I agree, in fact there is no concept of precision in XSD decimals

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#decimal
There is a minimum number of 18 decimal digits.

	Andy