Re: Proposed change to the OWL-2 Direct Semantics entailment regime

[snip]

> Since we're hearing a pretty strong mixed opinion from the OWL implementers
> on this list, are there other implementers that we can talk to to ask which
> of these two approaches they'd prefer?

I talked to a couple of people at ISWC and also before at the DL
workshop or when I visited other universities. Enrico is the only
person I have talked to who is stongly against the current spec.
Several people are for the way the current spec is defined and some
seem to have no strong preference or a slight preference for one or
the other. I assume we could organise a teleconf on this topic and
invite OWL folks via the OWL mailing list to participate, but also the
public working drafts are announced on the list and so far nobody saw
the need to comment on this. Anyway, I am happy to do whatever can
help to move forward with the spec.

Birte

--
Dr. Birte Glimm, Room 309