Re: what functions should we include in SPARQL 1.1?

1) As a *very minor* editorial issue, I think we should follow a uniform capitalisation of function names in the doc, cf.

16.4.22 STRDT

vs.

16.4.6 str

or is their a rationale behind different capitalisation here that I overlooked?

2) another minor comment, there are URIs for

 STRLANG

 --> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-plain-literal/#plfn:PlainLiteral-from-string-lang

 LANG

 --> http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-plain-literal/#plfn:lang-from-PlainLiteral

 which we may want to reuse, or should we uniformly refer to the

    http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql-functions#

 for all functions (also the xs: ones?

Axel