Re: Meeting minutes

Hi Paul,

Thanks for scribing.

The minutes are at

   http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-10-26

I'm working on catching up on SPARQL WG stuff today and will send out an
agenda in due course.

We will do our best to continue our work on test cases and spend some
voice time on the recent discussions around variable binding,
aggregates, etc.

Between tomorrow and next week, I'd also like to review outstanding
ISSUEs and ACTIONs to make sure we're not leaving things dangling as we
work towards last call.

thanks!
Lee