Re: short before the call... remaining issues on LET/BIND/ASSIGN

p.s.:

I forgot...

5) "simple semantics" needs a syntactic restriction, yes? I.e.
   Var is not potentially bound in P1
 yes? Is that ok/enough/

6) I used "SELECT * (Expr AS Var)" in my example ... is that allowed at the moment, i.e. can I combined * with Project expressions?

Axel