Re: SPARQL1.1 Update review part 2

Hi,

As it will be too short to take both your comments and Andy's ones on update for tomorrow, I'll indeed stick to the editor note you suggest, that I've just added on top of the Formal Model section.
I'll check both of your comments in detail later.

Alex.

--
Dr. Alexandre Passant
Digital Enterprise Research Institute