Re: ACTION summary

Just to follow up quickly, I had exchanged some mails with the chileneans on the issue and they also seemed to favor
CONSTRUCT subqueries for some use cases... I wanted to  try to reformulate these with subselects to see how/whether it is more complicated to write them one or the other way. I was hoping to complete this over christmas, when I find some quiet hour...

for the moment, merry christmas, all together,

Axel