Re: ACTION summary

> Has this ever been advocated or is it just speculation?

What we have in the notes to this action is the following:

"2009-11-02 23:14:05: [SteveH_]: this should probably do the same thing as CONSTRUCT, i.e. mint new bnodes for each solution"

I was thinking of converting it into an issue in the light of that we haven't got any other mechanism to mint
bnodes in subselects so far.

Axel