Re: Re 2: [TF-ENT] OWL Direct Semantics added

Greg,

if there is a general agreement in the WG, we should record that
somewhere (next meeting?) and I can then initiate the process of asking
for the namespaces and to populate it with the right RDFa files.

I explicitly cc-d Birte here to see if the OWL 'side' of the world sees
any issues with that (I do not expect, but who knows...)

Ivan

On 12/18/2009 09:31 PM, Gregory Williams wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>
>> Just on a very technical and minor note: after discussions with the SW
>> CG, there are common URI-s now for the entailment regimes, see
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/
>>
>> I would be happy to set up a similar set of generic URI-s for the
>> profiles (including DL).
>
> Adding the profiles would help me in describing them in the service description document. Also, is there an rdfs:Class that these belong to? In the SD document I've been describing them as belonging to sd:EntailmentRegime, but if they are defined outside of the SD document, perhaps they should have their own type? (Similarly for the profiles.)
>
> thanks,
> .greg

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153