Re: important issues on rdf-update to put on the TC before christmas?

---------------

The biggest issue currently is getting the XSLT to work consistently in
browsers from the web and from file:

Chrome works for file:rq25.xml but gives a blank page with http: from
the CVS area.

FF displays file:rq25.xml as if it were HTML,
FF displays http:rq25.xml without the style sheet applied.

IE generates an error in both cases:
"""
The system cannot locate the object specified. Error processing resource
'http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/xmls...
"""

Safari works in both cases.